Tuesday, September 29, 2009

a mail story

I just counted and there are one zillion bands on the internet. It's crazy! And somehow I got into this one band, Reading Rainbow and then somehow bought--get this--a record from them and then somehow they mailed it to me in the mail. What a country/world/ whatever!
But this story is about mail and here are pictures of it. Look what the cool guy or gal or whoever is in this band or maybe at their record label made for me: a collage! That is not a picture of a collage, it is an actual collage. I didn't know people still did that. But now that I know they do, I think I am going to try one too, very soon.
Just really, though, how cool is it that. And the album, Mystical Participation, is so good, too. Makes me want to stop being a collage artist and take up fuzzed-out guitar and drum music.
That is all for now. Fun weekend planned at the Mississinewa reenactment. Let me know if you want to come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: