Friday, March 03, 2006

$4 TAN

You know you’re tired when this happens:  I’m driving to school this morning and pass a small commercial area and I look at a banner hanging outside one of them and I swear to god, the sign says “SATAN.”

I have to keep driving so I look to the road but have to look back to see if my eyes were deceiving me but no, there it is: “SATAN” in red letters on a yellow banner.  I was sure of it.

I guess it was the third or fourth look that finally worked.  “$4 TAN” it said.  Not SATAN.  What a relief that was.  I mean, Wal-Mart is bad enough, but if Satan got into big-box retailing, things could get bad.  

2 comments:

Anna said...

I have seen that sign too! At first glance I actually thought it said "$4 Tuna". So then when I got home I had to eat a tuna sandwhich. I think that sign should be fixed!

Tito said...

Yeah, I've heard you can get a hell of a tan at that place!