Friday, March 17, 2006

Good dog

More from the Chicago trip. I like this one because it has a dog in it, mostly, but also because of how the passenger is looking at the cop just like the dog. I wish the shot was composed so that we saw more of the lady, but oh well; the train was bumping me around a lot. A learning experience. This dog was great, leaning against that thin wall and sleeping while standing up, and then he'd wake up and look at his master and he'd scratch him on the side of the head. Should I have asked to pet him? I wanted to--it was killing me to be so close to a beautiful dog and not pet him, but it didn't feel right to ask. He was working, after all.

Sitting here on the couch with my new wireless setup. The kids are in bed and the NCAA games are on tv--I think this has become one of my favorite holidays.

No comments: