Wednesday, May 06, 2009


This is an old picture, but I don't have any spring '09 garden photos to upload yet. Film just can't capture what my phlox is doing this year, which is just beyond description. And the peach tree isn't blooming yet like it is in this photo, which has me worried the peach leaf curl fungus is taking its toll after a couple of summers. But anyway, spring. Some things have opened up for me and now I can read anything I want until, like, August. I'm dizzy with liberty.

Today I'm all excited about this spring poem, an acrostic, my littlun' wrote at school this week. I think it might be her first poem ever:

Firef gloe
In the nit they gloe
Ranbos are prite
Estr is fun
Fun dase are sile
Luv is gud
Yay for sping

Yes, yay for sping.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sarahjane said...

So sweet, and the tree looks beautiful. You'd better save that tree before the fungus kills it. We need a peach tree to steal from this year.